Dieting and Weight Loss Tips!
Dieting and weight loss are big concerns in the modern world with the emergence of the average diets of todays day and age, in which people are indulging in more meats, fats, and sweets than they ever have before in human history, and for the first time ever in human history foods are being highly processed and refined, thus being stripped of nutrients, and instead infused with toxins which alter your bodies chemistry and thus its metabolism.
Many so called “diets” for weight loss will tell people to simply reduce the amount of food they eat, rather than changing the types of food they eat. Or will tell them to eliminate carbs, which only causes further imbalance in the body. The fact of the matter is that you do not have to sacrifice your indulgence in foods in order to loose weight and be healthy. You just have to eat the right ones!
Here is a list of things to avoid if you are trying to Diet or lose weight, which are causes of weight gain and other disorders:
- MSG and Aspartame
- ”Natural and Artificial Ingredients/Flavors”
- Any other unnatural chemicals
- Hydrogenated Oils (or partially hydrogenated)
- Butter and fried foods
- Refined Sugar
- White processed flour (also known as “Enriched Flour”)
- Pork and Beef
- Any Meats grown on ranches
- Cheese and other Dairy
- Any other Processed Foods!
And in addition to eliminating these elements from your diet, here are some things you can switch to so that your dieting is not all about sacrifice, but substitution:
- Switch Hydrogenated oils and butter and soybean/corn oil to Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Grapeseed Oil
- Switch Refined Sugar to Raw Sugar which is actually healthy for you
- Switched Processed White Flour to Whole Grain Flour or better yet Gluten Free
- Switch Pork and Beef and other Ranch Meats to Free Range, Organic, Kosher/Halal, Hunted, or other meats that are treated well such as Lamb, Goat, Game and Fish, and Always go for the Leanest meats possible and minimize your meat intake all together or switch to Vegetarian!
- Switch Dairy Products to Non-Dairy Substitutes
- Switch as much processed foods to all natural foods!
- Eat as much Raw foods as possible
- If you use alcohol and tobacco go all natural. Drink unpasteurized beer and whenever possible switch to wine or liquor.
Image provided courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net